Updated Office Protocol
We are so happy to announce that we will be reopening on June 1st! We are so thrilled to see all of you soon and go back to some kind of normalcy. We can’t thank you enough for your patience and support during these unprecedented times! You can expect the same spectacular service, commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from us.
Life as we know it is changing, and in preparation to seeing you, we are fine-tuning our protocols & safety measures. Some of the things we will be doing include:
- COVID-19 screening questions. When confirming and when you arrive at the office.
- We will be taking your temperature when you arrive. You will be rescheduled if you have a temperature of 99°F or higher. We ask you stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Using hand sanitizer when arriving.
- Wearing a mask at all times—applies to everyone.
- Adhering to social distancing in public areas—6 feet apart. We ask you to come alone unless absolutely necessary. Please call us if you require an exception.
- Only two patients will be allowed to sit in our waiting area. There will be chairs in the hallway.
- Asking you to please come as close as possible to your scheduled appointment to alleviate too many patients in the waiting area.
- Scheduling more time between patients to minimize the number of people in the office. We might need to alter your appointment time if necessary.
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in/out counter tops, and bathrooms throughout the day.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is very important. We will continue to work on these protocols and appreciate everyone’s participation, understanding, & flexibility during these times.
If you have any questions about the measures we’re taking to ensure your safety, or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (630) 990-7766.